Amongst the surfers, yoga lovers, party goers and fitness gurus, there is a huge coworking community in Canggu. This is the digital nomads, business start-ups, working travellers, influencers and many more people living and working from their laptops in Bali.
This community is growing, and they’re all falling in love with the incomparable Canggu; the best coffee, great coworking spaces, premium gyms, gorgeous spas, and the beaches and seemingly countless restaurants and bars. Where the Wifi is fast, you’ll find the community is thriving, creating spaces and opportunities for networking with like-minded business individuals.
What makes for the best coworking spaces in Canggu? Among the cafes, you’ll find several places that can satisfy the needs for fast internet, enriching espresso drinks, and collaborative environments for meetings and meet-ups. But at FINNS Recreation Club, our Coworking Hub has more benefits than any other spot on the island.
Best coworking spaces in Canggu. Our top 10 reasons why FINNS is the best place to work and play.
The Coworking Hub is so much more than a workspace. Our facilities and services have everything you need or could want if you’re a digital nomad, working while travelling, or if you and your colleagues need a space to work remotely.
1. Productive workspaces. The fully air-conditioned spaces at FINNS Coworking Hub have high-speed internet and Wifi, large meeting rooms and quiet areas. You can zip through your emails, concentrate on your spreadsheets or project platforms, or seamlessly connect to a group Zoom call.
2. Perfectly roasted coffee drinks from morning to night. Whenever you need your caffeine fix, we’ve got you covered. Bistro.c is open from 7 am-9 pm and serves your favourite espresso drinks (hot or iced) all day and night at our open air seating area.. Your lattes, cappuccinos, and Americanos will be brewed to perfection to help with your morning boost or afternoon pick me up, or if you need an after-dinner coffee to keep you going.
3. Canggu’s best gym & fitness facility. We recently renovated and expanded our Fitness Centre, and we now have one of the biggest, most comprehensive, and most modern gyms on the island. The gym opens early, at 6 am, so you can take a break from your work to get your workout in at any time of day. Among our 4 hectares of space is a sports field, tennis courts, basketball courts and lap pool. You will also find a full schedule of group classes for boxing, yoga, pilates, body pump, cycling and more.
4. 25m lap pool. No other coworking space on the island has access to a huge 25m lap pool. Swimming is one of the best exercises for mind and body, and you’ll love how energised you feel after a nice dip or a few laps. Come early at 6 am for a sunrise swim, or get your laps in during the golden hour of sunset or under the lights.
5. Recharge in the recovery zone – sauna and ice baths. If you need to take a break, and recharge your mind and body, try a 15-minute session in the sauna or 2-3 minutes in an ice bath. Depending on your preference, choose one, or you could do both. Saunas and ice bath sessions help circulation, alleviate stiff joints and inflammation, boost your immune system, and improve sleep quality and concentration.
6. Book a spa treatment. In addition to the recovery zone. No other coworking space on the island also has a spa! Body Temple Spa is located inside FINNS Rec Club, with an incredible list of treatments – massages, facials, beauty treatments and more – to give you a perfect break from looking at a laptop screen and help you feel relaxed and rejuvenated from head to toe.
7. Convenient, central location. Whether you live or stay in Seminyak, Berawa, Umalas or Canggu, you are never more than 30 minutes away by car (15 minutes by bike) from FINNS Rec Club. We are located along the main street of Jl Pantai Berawa, close to FINNS Beach Club and Berawa Beach, and just a short distance from the shops and restaurants of the trendy Berawa area.
8. A strong, welcoming community. FINNS Rec Club has a long history of being the island’s premiere sports and entertainment centre. Also, our team and our brand are active in the local community. We have members who have renewed their memberships for many years, using the gym, enjoying the facilities, and enrolling their kids in the programs. You’ll see the same faces and never know who you’ll meet at Bistro.c, or doing laps in the pool. The sense of community and welcoming atmosphere is an incredible aspect that builds relationships and lends to networking and collaboration.
9. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or sporting events too. Fuel your day with exceptional coffee and a delicious, healthy breakfast at Bistro.c. You can also go for a post-workout lunch or dinner, with a full menu of sandwiches, pizzas, salads, and more options. The al fresco setting overlooks the iconic sports field, or you can also choose to have a meal or snack (there’s gelato!) by the pool. You can also check out an adjacent, air-conditioned sports bar with a full live TV schedule and pool table in the main area. You can pop in and work and catch your favourite team playing or casual meeting with colleagues after work at the bar.
10. Bring the kids. Kids love us at FINNS Rec Club, so if you need time away from the little ones while you work, bring them along. They can go to Cubby House Kids Club, where they’ll be endlessly entertained and fully supervised by our team, with arts and crafts, movies, games, toys and more. Kids can also participate in the Junior Sports Academy to play their favourite sports and activities. And for non-stop action and fun, you can bring them to Splash Water Park, Bounce Trampoline Centre, and Strike Ten Pin Bowling. You can work, and the kids can play. FINNS is a win-win for all!
These ten reasons are just the start. We could include the membership benefits extending to FINNS Beach Club, with our world-famous sunsets, 2-for-1 happy hours, and endless party vibes. It’s the perfect place to unwind after a long day or meet up with friends or colleagues for cocktails.
Ask our team about the benefits of memberships and the endless possibilities of work, fitness, and play at FINNS.
There is little doubt that Canggu is Bali’s best location for tropical nomads to find everything they need to work remotely. The surfer village that has grown into a thriving expat community is ideal for meeting new people, getting creative and inspired by fresh ideas, and finding unique collaborations. Artists, entrepreneurs, writers, digital marketers, crypto fanatics, designers, and creatives have found their homes and community here.
If you are looking for the best coworking space in Bali, come to FINNS. You’ll find everything you need or could want, along with an incredible community. You can work, play, work out, swim, socialise, network, eat, drink, and be as productive as you need.
Ask our team about the daily, weekly and monthly rates for memberships.
Share this entry